Upcide brings you opportunities post conducting study of the following to ensure best returns to potential investors:
• Tenant Financials and integrity due diligence, including background checks
• Legal Title search and validation through discrete market survey
• Lease terms, asset / property and premise / office location, Lock-in Period
• Potential scope of capital appreciation
• Taxation in hands of SPV
• Financial Model to calculate expected IRR
• Ease of exit / Re-sale for investors
• Regulatory risks"
an NRI’s income in India does not exceed the basic exemption limit, taxes may
be withheld as TDS (tax deducted at source)|
Such NRI can claim refund of taxes withheld by filing a tax return in India
is a Tax Residency Certificate provided by the country where a NRI is
currently residing. |
India has a Double Tax Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) with almost all major countries that helps reduce TDS rates to lower thresholds of 10-15% (depending on the provisions of the DTAA). However, the benefit of the reduced tax rate is only available to users who are can produce a TRC
Please speak to your tax and regulatory compliance advisor on how you can procure a TRC for your country of tax residency.